• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 20 Litre Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
I have a 20 litre urn for sale with a ball valve fitted for $25.00. It has a brand new element and wiring and works well.

I boiled it the other day with cream of tartar and vinegar but it probably needs a good scrub with a light scourer to clean the inside.

Pick up in Frankston A/H or Dandenong during the day. Can arrange delivery to other suburbs possibly FOC depending on where you are.

View attachment 54018

View attachment 54019

I have a 20 litre urn for sale with a ball valve fitted for $25.00. It has a brand new element and wiring and works well.

I boiled it the other day with cream of tartar and vinegar but it probably needs a good scrub with a light scourer to clean the inside.

Pick up in Frankston A/H or Dandenong during the day. Can arrange delivery to other suburbs possibly FOC depending on where you are.

View attachment 54018

View attachment 54019

pm'd

Sold. Mate how many browns did you say you brewed? :D

Will this Brown make it to the next Bayside meeting?

It's always first Wednesday of the month, so 2nd of May.

This month is at Mornington Peninsula Brewery. A short drive for some... :ph34r:

Awesome..Nice and close for me and Muscovy.

It's always first Wednesday of the month, so 2nd of May.

This month is at Mornington Peninsula Brewery. A short drive for some... :ph34r:
Let me rephrase that.

It's almost always the first Wednesday of the month, except for this month, which will be on the Thursday instead.

So, Thursday 3rd of May.

It's still a short drive for some, and a b!tch of a drive for others...

Back