• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 20 Litre Braumeister

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caney

Reaction score
All,
Up for sale is my 20 Litre BM.
Was purchased new from Newcastle Brew Shop 18 months ago, still have original receipt.
Upgrading to a 50 Litre Machine.
New fine mesh filters.

Based in Tamworth, but can deliver to Newcastle and Hunter Valley free of charge.
For Tamworth/Newcastle/Hunter Valley buyers will throw in a 30kg bag of JW pale malt they sell exclusively to Shovel Malt Brewery as a sweetener free of charge.

Could possibly arrange Brisbane at a small cost, although delivery dates are less frequent.

Melbourne delivery would be cost of depot to depot fee from Tamworth to Melbourne, then I would have this delivered from depot to house from my old man who is a courier in Melbourne.

$1,700.

Thanks for looking
Caney.

20150611_164754.jpg

20150719_183715.jpg

20150719_183735.jpg

20150719_183751.jpg

Melbourne Delivery cost is $60. Includes most suburbs and everything on Princess HWY & M1 from Dandenong to Moe.
Get in touch, lets work out a deal.

Man.. I wish I could justify this.. But too many other expenses at the moment. maybe after this month's bonus comes in the master of finance and war will approve something like this...

Back