• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 20 Dozen Crown Seals (750ml) With Wire Cages

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Halfbeak

Reaction score
I have about 240 bottles and 20 wire cages that hold a dozen each. I am asking for $15 per dozen with the wire cage. All in good condition. Only selling as we are moving to interstate and not worth moving them. Located in Western Suburbs of Brisbane.
Cheers!
eSj5t.jpg

may help to let on where you are mate

*cheers

Sorry, I've added it to the post, but cannot figure out to amend the title of the post. I am located in Brisbane - Western Suburbs.

Cheers.

Cool, my brother works over that way every Tuesday so I will check in with you in the next couple of weeks when he is over that way and has some time free.

Cool, my brother works over that way every Tuesday so I will check in with you in the next couple of weeks when he is over that way and has some time free.

Sounds good to me. How many would you be interested in. I have these posted a few places, so would want to keep however many aside for you if you want.

Sounds good to me. How many would you be interested in. I have these posted a few places, so would want to keep however many aside for you if you want.

Sorry, i spoke to one of my mates this morning and he's going to give 3 dozen.

Back