• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS 2 x 23L Firestone (Schweppes) Kegs: Gold Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nattydstar

Reaction score
For sale - two 23L firestone ball lock kegs. $50 each. Pick-up from Currumbin on the Gold Coast.

They were extensively cleaned when I picked them up a few months ago. They hold pressure but are too tall for my kegerator, so the plan was to use them for no-chilling and fermenting. I've since decided to go back to my old method, as they're also too tall for my fermenting freezer.

The dip tube on each has had about an inch cut from the bottom, but you can attach some silicone to it.

If you want to use them as fermenters, you can buy these - and replace the gas post with it, then attach silicone hose to the barb as a blow-off tube. Works perfectly but, as I said, I'm going back to my old fermenting set-up. Actually, if you want them, you can have them for an extra $5 or a bottle of something interesting. Sorry about the pic being sideways, it's not on my phone/computer... image1.JPG

Do these have a race track lid? Pic of the top?

Could be interested but wont be down the coast for about 4 weeks.

just out of curiousity, do these fit into kegking (or similar) kegerators?

No, they're too tall, but you could probably get them in on an angle I guess.

Dammit didnt see these!

If it falls through by any chance i will take them :)

Latest posts

Back