• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - 2 used 19L kegs for S-Type coupler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneEye

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm selling these two used 19L S-Type coupler kegs. Pickup is in Maribyrnong (in the west of Melbourne for those playing at home)

Make me an offer I can't refuse :p ideally I'd like to replace with a ball lock corny so if anyone out there wants to swap one and get two back then I'm open to that too.

Cheers guys!

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

No Ross they're not. Thanks for the productive input though.

In all seriousness it would pay you to explain when offering branded kegs for sale, how you have ownership, as most people on this forum will just dismiss them as brewery owned.
There have been many people trying to sell kegs on this forum who were convinced they had legal title when they didn't.

Cheers Ross

Edit: Would have a serious interest myself if they are legit, so please feel free to contact me 07 3823 5252

I work for Lion Nathan and these two 19L jobs were being retired so I jumped on the chance to salvage them and here we are

Anyone keen on these at all? Still have them and been too lazy to throw them up on any other sites (ie ebay/gumtree)

edit: might note too that these still have beer in them too. From memory they were used as competition entries for the Portland Hotel

I dont know if these are still for sale. But you dont by any chance have any couplers for sale?

I'd take $50 for the two or a single ball lock corny as a swap or some beer even!... I don't have any couplers for sale sorry.

Latest posts

Back