• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 2 fermenters, bottling equipment & bench capper, leftover hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truncat

Reaction score
The following fermenting/bottling equipment is for sale due to my moving overseas:

2 plastic fermenters (with airlocks & taps)
wooden mash paddle
20L no-chill cube
long plastic stirring spoon
bench capper
bottling wand
about a case of clean empty bottles
misc bottlecaps (white/black/green)
fermentation heating panel "The Brew Pad"
Grain & Grape hops etc.: (as pictured)
  • Warrior 40g unopened
  • Simcoe 40g unopened
  • Saaz 40g unopened
  • Chinook
  • E.K. Goldings
  • Citra
  • Centennial
  • Hallertau Mittelfruh
  • Magnum
  • Simcoe
  • Saaz
  • Cascade
  • Campden tablets (approx 40)
  • Calcium Sulfate
  • Wyeast yeast nutrient (not pictured)

All hops have been stored in the freezer, most clipped closed. The bench capper is really solid, I've never broken a bottle using it, it has a little magnet to hold the bottle cap in the right spot. This would be a great lot for someone wanting to get into homebrewing, or if you know a friend who wants to... :)

Selling everything for $250 OBO, would really prefer to sell everything altogether.

I'm located in Ripponlea.

20140908_132045.jpg

20140908_132811.jpg

20140908_132308.jpg

20140908_132634.jpg

20140908_132015.jpg

20140908_131959.jpg

20140908_132029.jpg

20140908_135022.jpg

Ugh, sorry everyone, I've been posting all this furniture and stuff on Gumtree for our overseas move and I've gotten used to people responding offering half what I put up. Ignore the price I put up there, if you're interested and nearby and willing to pick it all up (I don't have a car) feel free to make me an offer.

Oh I just remembered I've got a bar fridge in the carport, needs a clean but works fine, I'll chuck that in for free if anyone wants it

Back