• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 2 Door Commercial Fridge/Freezer - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filby

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a Williams 2dr Fridge for sale. I'm a fridgie by trade and have cleaned, pressure tested and rebuilt this fridge to better than original specs. Carel Low Temp digital controller also installed. This fridge will pull down to -22deg no worries. Plenty of room inside and can easily fit 4 fermenters, if not more. God knows how many kegs..16+?
Anyway I'm asking $600 for it but not too fussed if it goes or not.

Cheers

Fil

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7209]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7210]

Cheers Ayebee! The older William units were built in australia and built well...unlike the current batch built in indo/viet/china unfortunately.

Wally its just a single phase unit. Its only a 1/2hp compressor that draws about 250w (1A). It has 960w of cooling capacity at -10deg..compared to a large domestic fridge that may have 200w. Also its fan forced so it rips the temp down. Pulled an empty cabinet at 30deg to -18deg in 1/2hour.

Fil

Latest posts

Back