Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I missed a great night.

Stupid flu and work kept me away.

Any of you going to the next tasting on Aug 17th?

Hi guys,

Dont forget tomorrow nights our second meeting. See youse all there. Any Karalle/Barellan Point brewers interested in car pooling with rotating designated driver?

bah

Hi guys,

Dont forget tomorrow nights our second meeting. See youse all there. Any Karalle/Barellan Point brewers interested in car pooling with rotating designated driver?

bah

I'm in Chuwar, car pool would be great. I'll PM you my number.

Assuming there's no problem with bringing our own samples to the YT?

I'm in Chuwar, car pool would be great. I'll PM you my number.

Assuming there's no problem with bringing our own samples to the YT?
Good to see you all there. Ash, your oktoberfest was a cracker!

I have started up the mailing list and have added all the addresses from Tony's questionnaire sheet, so if you filled one out, and haven't had any emails from the list yet, please check your spam folder. If they still cannot be found, please contact me. The emails will come from the bigfathooker.com domain (so could very well end up in your spam filter!! :p )

Hope to see you on the mailing list soon, and at the next meeting!

Hey I was unable to attend the last meeting due to a clash with our staff meetings :( Any chance of changing it to the second Tuesday of the month??

Also any news on the next brewers night at the Yamanto Tavern??

Cheers, Jimmy

Hey I was unable to attend the last meeting due to a clash with our staff meetings :( Any chance of changing it to the second Tuesday of the month??

Also any news on the next brewers night at the Yamanto Tavern??

Cheers, Jimmy
We discussed this at the meeting, and the decision we came up with was to keep the existing date, but talk to David about changing his staff meetings. He seemed really keen to support the new club, and had quite a few Brewer's Choice staff at the first meeting. We thought it strange that even for that one night, he wouldn't budge on the staff meeting. We will have to talk to David and come up with a compromise as we weren't even aware of the staff meetings, and they weren't brought up at the first meeting, so we assumed we were okay.

Good to see you all there. Ash, your oktoberfest was a cracker!

I have started up the mailing list and have added all the addresses from Tony's questionnaire sheet, so if you filled one out, and haven't had any emails from the list yet, please check your spam folder. If they still cannot be found, please contact me. The emails will come from the bigfathooker.com domain (so could very well end up in your spam filter!! :p )

Hope to see you on the mailing list soon, and at the next meeting!

Thanks, appreciate it. Have to confess I was a bit nervous about how my beers would be received. I think we have the makings of a great club, and looking forward to more meetings and events.

Good meeting last night. One thing I wanted to suggest was that we ask for a sub forum on here, just an idea.

Cheers,
Ryan

unfortunately I couldn't make it last night. Will try to get to next one (Melbourne Cup day). Anyone going to the Queensland Home Brew conference?

Hey folks is this still a going concern?
Cheers Hamo

Hey folks is this still a going concern?
Cheers Hamo
Hey Hamo,
late reply, but yes the IBU is still going - meetings are now at Tap'd (PA Hotel in Booval) on the 1st Thursday of the month around 7pm. I can PM you some more details if you're interested in heading along.

Hey Hamo,
late reply, but yes the IBU is still going - meetings are now at Tap'd (PA Hotel in Booval) on the 1st Thursday of the month around 7pm. I can PM you some more details if you're interested in heading along.
Yes thanks mate. Definitely interested in coming along. Especially at Tap"d. Cheers Hamo

Latest posts

Back