• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridge Tap Wanted

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boil42

Reaction score
anyone have a fridge tap for sale? Preferably with snap on but willing to look at anything to keep the price down.

Only got a part tap at the mo and sick of that already

I have one of these for sale.

Was just about to list it on ebay today. Chrome faucet, 2.5" black handle with 5 1/8" shank (but can supply a 4 1/8" shank if desired, no price difference to the buyer) and a 1/4" barbed nipple. Comes complete and ready to go (it is exactly the one in the photo). I have 2 of these on my fridge and will soon be adding two more. They aren't a snap lock tap but personally I don't mind at all and am not even certain of the benefits. Mine are a sinch to clean.

PM me and make me an offer. Also open to any others wanting to buy one I guess but boil42 gets first dibs if there is a bit of interest for it, otherwise I'll place it on ebay in another day or two.

Cheers, Justin

tap_ebay.JPG

These are good taps.

Just to add perspective. I sell a similar configuration (only the tap is a plastic Alumasc) in the shop for $65.00.

This looks like a S/S grundy style tap. Parts are easy to get and they are worth a lot more. This tap new, in this configuration would retail here in OZ for approx $110.00.

Wish I had a trailer load of them.

Regards
Dave

That's a lot of different types of beer on tap at one time Dave ;) :p. Ah I guess if you own and work in a homebrew shop you can put drinking down to research-work.

Cheers mate.
JD

boil42

Don't forget if you do want the tap that you have suggested ( and don't want the one I pointed you too)

GMK sells secondhand taps , we all give him heaps on this fourm , which he deserves !
But you may be able to pick up a good deal off him

Hell :huh:

Am I pushing GMK Enterprizes :huh: :eek: :blink:

Batz off for a few strong ales :chug: :chug: :chug: and a little lay down :ph34r:

i bought some off gmk (i wonder if anyone here hasnt bought something off him) and they were good quality and you will have no problems.
if you are in sydney try your local homebrew shop. most have second hand ones. in particular try whats brewin' @ kograh. good bloke there and offers similar prices to gmk.

Thanks Everyone.
This seems to be a great forum. I'm a newbie on the brewing scene.

I think I'll take up GMK's ofer of a tap.

Thanks again to everyone.

boil42

What sneaky shenanagan's are you up to again GMK

:ph34r:

Another lamb to the slaughter :p :lol:

Back