Fridge Mountable Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cam89brewer

Reaction score
I have everything ready to go except the taps in which I need to mount to a fridge door but am left with a wide variety of prices and places to get them from and am unsure on which ones to get, from $35 a tap on ebay up to $150 a tap at the local brew shop. Can any one suggest any taps or give me some idea? because i have always believed that you get what you pay for but I am not sure if the local brew shop is just got rip off prices.

I have everything ready to go except the taps in which I need to mount to a fridge door but am left with a wide variety of prices and places to get them from and am unsure on which ones to get, from $35 a tap on ebay up to $150 a tap at the local brew shop. Can any one suggest any taps or give me some idea? because i have always believed that you get what you pay for but I am not sure if the local brew shop is just got rip off prices.

Perlick 525 SS taps with stainless shanks. Circa 65$ each delivered from farmhouse brewing in the us

Perlick 525 SS taps with stainless shanks. Circa 65$ each delivered from farmhouse brewing in the us
A little bit more expensive from morebeer.com but you can get the perlick flow control ones.
Cheers
Hopie

A little bit more expensive from morebeer.com but you can get the perlick flow control ones.
Cheers
Hopie

Perlick flow control taps are listed on farmhousebrewingsupply.com website as well now. A little cheaper than morebeer ($45 vs $50 if i remember right).

Adam.

Perlick flow control taps are listed on farmhousebrewingsupply.com website as well now. A little cheaper than morebeer ($45 vs $50 if i remember right).

Adam.

So perlick are top of the line then? I did a little reading and apparently they take less cleaning.

Unless you want to pay for cellis, but from what I've read, perlicks are better when it comes to cleaning
Cheers,
Hopie

Unless you want to pay for cellis, but from what I've read, perlicks are better when it comes to cleaning

Shipping comes to $146 for 2 taps so total price for 2 taps and shanks comes to $278.96 :eek: I don't know if the missus will let me outlay that kind of cash just for 2 taps...

Shipping comes to $146 for 2 taps so total price for 2 taps and shanks comes to $278.96 :eek: I don't know if the missus will let me outlay that kind of cash just for 2 taps...
And there's the problem we have living in Aus.

How many do you want?
I'm about to post a 4 sale, 5 Ventmatics $35.00 each.

Is it just the straight tape or shank as well? and where about do you live?\

OK I'll post here first

They are the same as these

http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=915

I bought from CB around 5 years ago, as you can see they are silver not gold. Stainless of course and each tap has a seal kit with it, I can fit it or you can.

Tap1.JPG

This is them fitted to my font.

Tap_2.JPG

This is what you get, you'll need a shank to go through your fridge and a handle.

Batz

Is it just the straight tape or shank as well? and where about do you live?\

I'm in Queensland but happy to put them in an express post bag, $12.00

3 Sold already ! Payment pending

2 left

Batz

Damn, if I'd seen this post earlier I'd have taken all 5....

Cheers

Damn, if I'd seen this post earlier I'd have taken all 5....

Cheers

Sorry Nick I would have liked them to go to you as well, then I could continue drinking from them :beer:

All sold thanks

Back