Fridge Makeovers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did a 20 year old fridge up... it was covered in surface rust and needed new seals. i was tempted to go back to metal but baulked in the end. Just hand sanded back to a rough clean surface... then grey primed, 2 coats with super chrome spray pak (comes out u dull stainless colour) and then one clear pak.
less thatn $100 for everything....and evryone that see's it thinks it looks better than your standard stainles steel look fridge. well worth it,
a days work

there should be a comp for who has the skankiest fridge
mine is god awfull but on the lowest setting it sits sweet at 12 C so it gets to stay

sounds a great but we were talking about doing the fridge up but thank for you post any where

have a nice day

]

spot on Kong, red maglight

my old beer fridge had the tap mounted in the door, only seemed to need to run once in a blue moon and had about $1000 worth of event stickers on it. every B&S i ever went to & a few from previous places of employment.
then it got moved dodgily and ran outta gas
i'm thinking of somehow sticking it to the front of the replacement fridge, or maybe making a bar top with it.
anyone had this predicament?
a mate of mine has an XC bonnet in his bar from the "freak mobile".
the missus doesn't seem to be on line with my interior design ideas tho....

flat fridge door as a bar sounds interesting Tangent. Definately worth a try

not as classy as the slab of timber but not as 70s either :)

Latest posts

Back