• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridge Giveaway East Brisbane (near wooloongabba)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowie in space

Reaction score
Hey Brewers,

I have a 460L Hisense fridge/freezer to give away. It's currently used as my second fridge but I'm moving house and want to get rid of it and thought it would be perfect for a keg fridge conversion or fermenting fridge, etc.

Fridge is currently in use (only has a bit of surface rust on the door's exterior). Other than that it's fine. PM me if you are interested and want pics.

Cheers,
Bowie

Hi guys. This fridge is still up for grabs. It needs to be picked up in the next few days, otherwise it's trash.

I'm still using this as a drinks/second fridge and have avoided putting on gumtree because I thought someone in the brewing community might find it suitable as a drinks/keg/fermenting fridge.

I haven't brewed in a few years and have not been online here for a couple of years but immediately thought of you guys first.

I'm heading overseas in five days so can someone with a ute come and take it?

Cheers
Bowie

Guys if anyone within cooee of the Gabba wants to help someone get rid of a fridge for free - I have a ute - if you can help me to load it and unload it then it is yours. Last resort I will take it for my own somehow.

Back