• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridge Freezer For Sale - Vic Colac

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad81...you need to know that CM2 types by throwing all his fingers at the keyboard and letting fate decide what is written :)

Ha.. You can tell when types on a keyboard, his spelling is... Less hilarious.. Most of the piss funny spelling is on his phone and probably done in a rush

And also..

Bump

So...it's still available for anyone interested.

It's a great setup for someone getting into kegging.

All you need is the kegs and the Co2.

Cheers

I got a severe sort of frown when I suggested we needed this :lol:

You cant get the fridge, equipment and bits and bobs and do it for less.. honestly cant believe this hasnt been snapped up.

Oakie Dokie...

Well, this isn't moving anytime soon so I'll adverstise else where to get some bites.

I'll post up here if sold outside of AHB...

Still no bites Yob...

Must be a reason why...

Colac's a fairly nice drive now from Melb with the Geelong bypass and all if distance is putting people off?

Umm...not sure what else there is to say. :blink:

It's a good fridge/freezer, reg and lines work well with no leaks, non returns, inline valves, Co2 line comes out the side of the fridge (bottle lives in the locker beside fridge), plenty of shelves or room for extra kegs and I'll include the rough custom made blue gum branch tap handles for kicks.

Nibbo said:
Still no bites Yob...

Must be a reason why...

Colac's a fairly nice drive now from Melb with the Geelong bypass and all if distance is putting people off?
I'd snap it up if it were closer. I can borrow a ute for melbourne runs, but a day trip to colac just isn't feasible, even though it is a nice drive.

If you ever drive to Werribee i'd happily take it off your hands.

I'll be going by the vacinity of Werribee next weekend but i think the ute tray will be full. I'm heading off to Hotham for some snowboarding and then off to Nowra for my sister in laws wedding. So I'll have snowboards, eskies, kegs and a mobile bar, bags all aboard...and what ever the hell else SWMBO decides we need.

Just looking out my kitchen window...
It's still here...

Edit: Dam you gravity!

DSC_0026.jpg

I'm away for a week so if someone would like to pick it up and leave the $350 under the mat, that'd be awesome!!!

Fridge is still here waiting for someone to love and hold it during these winter nights...

So the only reason I'm selling her is due to the fact I don't require the freezer and extra fridge space at home anymore. I will be replacing her with a small chest freezer ran by a STC 1000 with a couple of taps through a collar once a sale goes through.
I'm about to start up my own business venture in my town and will have all I need there for storage so I have no need to store it at home in the amounts I currently do now.

Geez this is tempting, but having just returned from an overseas trip, I wouldn't be able to get the cash for a while! If it is still around in a month I'll be on it! :p

Lucky I'm a patient man...Still available to a lucky buyer...

Sooo...Fridge is still on my deck.

I've been a little distracted over the last month or two so I need to get my butt into gear.

Great spacious fridge and quality taps...

$350

Cheers

Nibbo

Just an update....It's Sold...
Only took 6 months...
I actually didn't advertise it for a while and then got an urge to advertise on Facebook the other night. Taken in 20 mins after posting.
Still sad to see it drive off into the sunset on a trailer but now for the fun part.
The rebuild. Currently looking at choosing the right chest freezer and planning the deck area to be designed around it.
I've got some red gum railway sleepers (3000x200x100) which are roughly 100 yrs old which i might get them dressed to clean them up a little. Or keep em rough...Use them as the bar area somehow.
ahhh the fun...

A mate scored them at his work and sold them off.
I got 14 at about $17.00 ea...Everyone bar one looks like they are only a year or two old. They've aged well...and are almighty heavy...

Back