• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridge Freezer For Sale - Vic Colac

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nibbo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm putting my beer fridge up for sale. Its a Westinghouse 631 side by side fridge freezer. Hard to read, but the sticker on the floor of the fridge reads 394 litres fridge capacity and 239 litres freezer capacity.
Runs well and is handy for keeping hops in the freezer and kegs & bottles in the fridge as well as yeasts.
Fridge door has been painted in blackboard paint. Digital temp displays for both fridge and freezer.
Comes with:
2 perlick SS 575's & shanks to suit through door
2 liquid dissconnects
2 Gas dissconnects
1 regulator to run a keg at a different pressure to the other
Airline fittings
Airline & Gas line
Stainless drip tray
Doors able to be padlocked as we have kiddies around.

Pick up in Colac

Looking for $350 ONO

SDC12323.JPGSDC12326.JPG

Note: The TED's in the fridge I can't give away... :unsure:

Ha! I don't think she would see a reason to start now…

If I didn't have one of these set up myself I'd be down there picking it up today.. Mine does have 3 Andale Florite's on it though..

Ha! Didn't notice those Chang's in there.. Missing Thailand are we?

The changs were a mates who left them last year. Beer seems to go into the fridge and then mooches for eternity...Can't get rid of the bastards....

If you look hard enough, there's plenty of moochers in there...xxxx, bolt, kitten milk...
I'll give her a quick clean inside when i get a chance.

Forgot to mention the non returns on each gas line before the dissconnects.
Also the fridge shelves are tempered glass and the freezer has baskets which roll out. Plenty of door shelves in both compartments.

Another note:

On the freezer door is an ice maker and water chiller. I never used the water chiller so would need some sanitiser ran through it and the ice maker has a mind of it's own. There is a lever that switches the ice make off in the freezer.
It does make ice though.
Behind the fridge is the water connection point.

Bumpity Bump...

The dissconects i forgot to mention are for ball lock connections.

Being the sport that i am, I'll throw in the changs and TED's free of charge. Maybe even a bolt.

I'll post up some pics of the freezer later as well when i get a chance.

I can't believe this hasn't gone already!!

Superb bargain for someone wanting to get into Kegs

asked my mrs and gee my back felt sore like something sticking in it..Bur it's a nice fridge for someone starting off

So here's the last pics I'll throw up...I put up a pic with the tap handles screwed on.

SDC12327.JPG

SDC12330.JPG

SDC12331.JPG

Yeah, theres a bit going on with the gas lines but it seals beautifully...no leaks...a few different size fittings to work around...

I've got an English staffy who's 22kg and an American Bulldog who's 47kg...

They love dem bones...

Yob just buy it and write it off as a business expense. Tell the missus its for hops
Or better still its forr the baby.

citymorgue2 said:
Yob just buy it and write it off as a business expense. Tell the missus its for hops
Or better still its forr the baby.
:lol: Its finding a place to plug it in amongst all the other fridges and freezers that's the problem! h... maybe I could replace the house freezer and gain a inside keggerator :huh:

...she's gunna kill me :lol:

I'll make some calls tomorrow about using a trailer for a day. Should be able to clear this with SWMBO easily... I'll let you know mate.

No worries mate...

Let me know and we'll go from there...

Yob said:
:lol: Its finding a place to plug it in amongst all the other fridges and freezers that's the problem! h... maybe I could replace the house freezer and gain a inside keggerator :huh:

...she's gunna kill me :lol:
dude u design outdior structures. Design ine ill build it and ur sweet. Claim it on tax and says its foe the baby to missus and for the business to thw ato lol

citymorgue2 said:
dude u design outdior structures. Design ine ill build it and ur sweet. Claim it on tax and says its foe the baby to missus and for the business to thw ato lol
3to26v.jpg

Latest posts

Back