Fridge For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnno

It's YUMMY
Reaction score
A friend has a good fridge in working order for sale. It is one of the ones with the freezer down the bottom. Good for fermenting or kegging.
Asking price is $40. You will need to pick it up next Wednesday. That is the only day available for pickup.
Pickupp is in Thornbury. PM me if you are interested.

cheers
johnno

Johnno,

You got any pic's of this lovely fridge?

Unfortunately no.

I have seen it though. It would take 2 kegs in the fridge compartment, maybe 3> I am not sure because every time ii have seen it is is pretty packed with food.

They are moving and are getting new stuff. I would have taken it but already have 4 fridges for brewing and kegging etc.

cheers
johnno

pity its in melbourne and not sydney upside down fridge are my favorite for a keg fridge , gets taps at a better working height ... suprised it hasnt been snapped up faster than this ...

Yeah I'd jump on it if it were anywhere between sydney and wollongong

This will be ending up in a skip if no one picks it up.

Good to see everyone has plenty of fridges.

cheers
johnno

I'd really like this fridge, but I doubt I could get there on Wednesday, not to mention that the fiancee would kill me... I'm going to regret missing this, I know...

johnno i'd like to know what brand and how many litres it is? if its the size im after i'll take it without a doubt. 5mins away from thornbury.

PM Sent

OK.
This one is gone.
I have since found out it is aproximately 500 litrs. Half fridge half freezer. German brand but not sure which one and only 2 years old.

Now there is/was a bargain. Sorry I didn't have the information earlier.

I may soon have another much crappier but working fridge available for free. Hope someone snaps that one up a bit quicker.

cheers
johnno

OK.
This one is gone.
I have since found out it is aproximately 500 litrs. Half fridge half freezer. German brand but not sure which one and only 2 years old.

Now there is/was a bargain. Sorry I didn't have the information earlier.

I may soon have another much crappier but working fridge available for free. Hope someone snaps that one up a bit quicker.

cheers
johnno

Johnno, bummer it was a Wednesday delivery only, sounded like it was a buet! If the free one comes up, let me know, especially if its not for pickup on a specific day, it will be worth driving over your way to pick up a freebie. BUT....I'd like to check inside measurements to make sure my conical will fit inside it for brewing lagers over the warmer weather.

BTW - the POR rhizome I got from you is doing grand!

So whoever wanted this fridge obv didnt want it badly cause they did not pick it up! Copped a call from Johnno this morning at 9am so off to the servo to hire a trailer ;)

Johnno!!

Absolute massive thankyou! was there by 10am and fridge in my brew room by 11am!

Its fricken massive. Bigger than my kelvinator 420litre (taller not wider)...Nice lil LCD conrtol panel on the front too! I wont mention what condition the inside was in tho hehehe...nothing some mould stuff and some vanilla essence shouldnt fix ;)

$Free as well! :super: now to order a fridge mate off old mate ross.!

Thanks heaps agaan mate, i owe you a couple.

So whoever wanted this fridge obv didnt want it badly cause they did not pick it up! Copped a call from Johnno this morning at 9am so off to the servo to hire a trailer ;)

Johnno!!

Absolute massive thankyou! was there by 10am and fridge in my brew room by 11am!

Its fricken massive. Bigger than my kelvinator 420litre (taller not wider)...Nice lil LCD conrtol panel on the front too! I wont mention what condition the inside was in tho hehehe...nothing some mould stuff and some vanilla essence shouldnt fix ;)

$Free as well! :super: now to order a fridge mate off old mate ross.!

Thanks heaps agaan mate, i owe you a couple.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

bugwan dont worry i'd be waiting a year for another fridge, didnt want somthing old or small then this came along and i thought i;d missed it.

yours will come mate trust me ;)

Latest posts

Back