Fridge Decorating

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boots

Reaction score
I've posted this once before but thought I'd put it in the resources section.

I got my hands on an old CRAP fridge and made it pretty with some spray paint and Stainless Steel.

I outlined what i did in the document below, to make it look like ...

cornershine.jpg

And here I was imagining a few magnets and a shopping list.

I have started decorating my fridge, the doors are an awesome silver and i was thinking of making the rest black. I will post pics when im finnished

nice work Scotty. Have you used just a standard can of silver spray paint?

Scotty said:
I have started decorating my fridge, the doors are an awesome silver and i was thinking of making the rest black. I will post pics when im finnished
Funny looking black, but looking stylish all the same.
Top work.

Doc

looking good,i am a fridge magnet decorator myself on a recent hol to wa i picked up some old style boags magnets and 1 from malt house hb store another my daugther made for me for fathers day which is a mini duff bottle made of plasticine

Boots said:
I outlined what i did in the document below, to make it look like ...
Great work on the pdf Boots.
I now know what the cable running from the main body of my fermenter fridge to the door is for. I was about to remove the door to change the seal but was stopped in my tracks by that cable. So, it's safe to just cut you reckon?

So, it's safe to just cut you reckon?

*I'm not an electrician or a fridge mechanic* therefore normal disclaimers apply:

But in my case it did absolutely nothing. I was worried that just cutting the circuit might stuff up the thermostat in some way, but in my fridge it was just a seperate little circuit to feed current to a resistor which sat behind the butter keeper.

In my case, i was willing to take the risk coz the fridge was so crappy.

Back