Freeminer Ipa + Adnams Broadside

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdh

Reaction score
Has anybody else had these beauties? The IPA is a genuine IPA - malty, dryish and bitter.
The Broadside is a full flavoured strong ale, my favourite, great flavour and well balanced with a sexy amber/red colour.

tdh

http://www.internationalbeershop.com.au has Broadside for sure, not sure about Freeminer.

I enjoyed Broadside in the bottle. Its a good brew that seems to take to bottling well due to the fact its higher in alcohol.

Its lower in alcohol on cask, but still high in flavour ;)

The Grape in Chapel Hill, Brisbane sells the Broadside. It's a fantastic drop - I've bought it quite a few times over the last year.

-Snow

damn i wanna get hold of that freeminer IPA. I had their stout when i was in UK a couple of years ago and it was the greatest.

broadside's a very tasty ale, i might try to clone it soon. i've got the seasonal WLP025 (which is from adnams) in the starter jug at the moment. my sister's getting married to some guy from norfolk so i'm making an adnams bitter clone for the inlaws which will be served up flat and warm at the reception to make em feel at home...

Back