• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Freebie: Inkbird PID

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
You know that first give away Inkbird had ages ago? And I won the PID? Well, it's been sat around for best part of 6 months and I've not found a use for it, awesome piece of kit that it is. So as I didn't pay for it, I feel like I'd be a cheeky ******* if I tried to sell it. So I'll give it away in exchange for a few bottles of your best.

Would prefer someone in Sydney who can collect/meet up to exchange but if someone is happy to pay shipping and packing for me to send it and ship me up some beers then I'll send it.

It's one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Universal-Temperature-Controller-Sensor/dp/B00HVA23CK

Cheers,

welly

Last edited by a moderator:
welly2 said:
You know that first give away Inkbird had ages ago? And I won the PID? Well, it's been sat around for best part of 6 months and I've not found a use for it, awesome piece of kit that it is. So as I didn't pay for it, I feel like I'd be a cheeky ******* if I tried to sell it. So I'll give it away in exchange for a few bottles of your best.

Would prefer someone in Sydney who can collect/meet up to exchange but if someone is happy to pay shipping and packing for me to send it and ship me up some beers then I'll send it.

It's one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Inkbird-Universal-Temperature-Controller-Sensor/dp/B00HVA23CK

Cheers,

welly
I'll grab if you dont mind posting to Melb- ill pay the postage of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
GrumpyPaul said:
I'll grab if you dont mind posting to Melb- ill pay the postage of course.
Yeah, no problem! Message me your details and we can figure it out from there. Can't imagine postage will be more than $15 - it's not exactly heavy.

This is on its way to Victoria. It's grown a beard and sporting a pair of tight jeans for the occasion.

welly2 said:
This is on its way to Victoria. It's grown a beard and sporting a pair of tight jeans for the occasion.
What, no deconstructed coffee on a VHS tape plate?

Latest posts

Back