• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Upright Freezer Pick Up Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doon

Reaction score
Hey guys i have an old upright freezer for free to be picked up in melbourne. Still works as it was still running in my shed today before i pulled it out. Seals most likely need replacing as it has frosted up.

Mat.

fridge1.JPG

fridge2.JPG

you can even have two milk crates of bottles :rolleyes:

And the winner is.......pmash!!

Hey guys this is still available. It wont be able to be used as a ferment fridge as the shelves have the coolant bars built into them. But if anyone wants a free upright freezer its theirs.

Will be going to the tip otherwise

hmmm, firstly what happened to pmash? id use it for hop and yeast storage if id got my shit together but alas this is not the case...

Relinquish my dibs on this item.

Good luck

Yob

I didn't realise freezer could not be turned into ferment fridge as hadnt seen shelves had cooling bars in them so not item he wanted. All good still there if someone wants it will be there for a bit as I am lazy so probably wont get trailer for a while.

I didn't realise freezer could not be turned into ferment fridge as hadnt seen shelves had cooling bars in them so not item he wanted. All good still there if someone wants it will be there for a bit as I am lazy so probably wont get trailer for a while.
t

that freezer can still be used as a fermenting fridge.
i have the same one in my shed, all i did was to bend the top shelve upwards enough to allow a 30 liter fermenter to sit on the middle shelf.

just bend the top shelf upwards from the left hand side, gently, a bit at a time.will need a temp mate or similar to get the higher fermenting temps/
fergi

Latest posts

Back