• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Ugly Drum Smoker - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jez

Reaction score
Hi,

Due to my imminent purchase of an offset smoker I have an ugly drum smoker I need to get rid of. I made it a few years ago but have not really had the time to use it. Pickup from Lilyfield in Sydney and I can post some pics if you are interested.

Jez

slightly :icon_offtopic:

but...

Out of interest where are you sourcing your offset smoker? I have a mate who has been after one.

Bbqs Galore now carry them for $399

Hi,

Due to my imminent purchase of an offset smoker I have an ugly drum smoker I need to get rid of. I made it a few years ago but have not really had the time to use it. Pickup from Lilyfield in Sydney and I can post some pics if you are interested.

Jez

Definetly interested!

Can I see some pics of it?

No worries. I'll try to post some pics in the next day or 2

Pics (for some reason they are sideways and I don't seem able to fix it)

photo_1_.JPG

photo_2_.JPG

There's an extra hole down the bottom but you can plug that easily with another ball valve or even a fridge magnet

photo_3_.JPG

Let me know what you reckon. I may even be able to deliver depending on where you are.

Jez

Sorry, kidding. Just derailing the thread somewhat. Great offer though Jez.

I'd recommend you read a few reviews on the BBG off set smoker before you buy one. I did and kept my UDS.

I'd recommend you read a few reviews on the BBG off set smoker before you buy one. I did and kept my UDS.

Thanks for the heads up but a few people on the Aus BBQ forum have them and they seem to go alright after a couple of mods.

Latest posts

Back