• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE! Stubbies + LCPA Pints - SYD (2570)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ein stein

Reaction score
I have 100 stubs (345 and 330 ml) and 60+ Little creatures pints (568 ml) up for grabs.
I can't bring my self to toss them in the recycling and I remember the pain I went through collecting bottles for my first brew so if anyone wants them they can have them.
I have way too many bottles and I don't see myself having 10 batches bottled up at once plus i am planning on picking up some kegs soon..

PM if interested. weekend pick up only.

PS. the LCPA pints are awesome bottles, they look cool and hold a good serving of beer.

I'll second ein steins post. Lcpa 568mL bottles.are the bomb! My favourite by far. I too worked hard and scoured wide for these bottles to boost up my collection. As well as swingtops bottles which are juat oh so convenient.

But I still bottle half in swingtops half in pint bottles. Great size and generous offer here

Hi ein stein
If the Lcpa 568mL bottles are still available I'd be happy to give them a new home.
I'll be home today then away for a week.
Cheers, John

I'd take some LCPA bottles, can go half with feralbass or take the lot! Whereabouts in Syd?

Back