• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Stubbies Brunswick Vic 3056

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattburke31

Reaction score
Hi,

I am moving and need to get rid of 123 stubbies. I don't have any boxes so would need to bring some to take them. Looking at getting rid of them this week though will be away Mon-Wed. Pick up is available either today or from Thursday next week, though preferably before next Sunday

All the bottles are crown seal and very clean. There are still labels on the bottles but have been for home brewing multiple times.

Hi,

I am moving and need to get rid of 123 stubbies. I don't have any boxes so would need to bring some to take them. Looking at getting rid of them this week though will be away Mon-Wed. Pick up is available either today or from Thursday next week, though preferably before next Sunday

All the bottles are crown seal and very clean. There are still labels on the bottles but have been for home brewing multiple times.

Messaged.

Latest posts

Back