• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: (SE Melb) 60 CUB Twist Top Longneck Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
I have approx 60 twist top CUB Longneck bottles that I'm not going to use anytime soon.
They were cleaned after use and have been stored inside (a small number are full of beer).

They must claimed before Friday and picked up by the weekend - else they get thrown.
Pickup location is Berwick.

I might call around and grab some of them wolfy or do you want them all gone in one hit.

As long as they all go, I don't mind.
Just not sure if others would be interested in all of them or only some - maybe watch the thread and see what happens?

Stuff it I'll grab the lot. Are they in boxes or will I need to bring some boxes? I'll call around tomorow lunchtime.

Boxes would be good.
I need to pack more stuff into the crates they are in. ;)

Bottles still there but lease finished so they are on nature strip and need pickup asap. I have no net access so dont pm me but anyone should take them if trueman cant.

Bottles still there seems a waste to leave them for council rubbish so if anyone wants them send me a pm for address.

These were for a guy at work that got me to brew a stout for him. I told him to grab them but he obviously hasn't. I will remind him about them and get him to grab them. But if they're gone they're gone.

Back