• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free rhizomes - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoppy2B

Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have approximately 3 lots each of POR and Golding to go to a good home. They're free, just need to pick up from the Western burbs. Message me for the details.

POR can be used late in the boil for Porters. Needs to be aged well if used late. Suits the style very well.

Golding I use late in wheat beers and of course English Ales which are malty and estery.

Both varieties are vigorous and will grow roots if planted straight away.

Cheers.

Hi hoppy2B,

I'd love to jump on that if I could, PM sent. I don't want to be greedy though - I'm sure there will be others who would like in also!

Cheers

I still have enough for one other person at this stage if anyone is interested. :)

Would you consider a swap for a us cascade - 20cm plant from diggers for a goldings and pride?

elcarter said:
Would you consider a swap for a us cascade - 20cm plant from diggers for a goldings and pride?
I have Cascade already. You are welcome to a POR and Golding as they are FREE. :)

I'm happy to take them, I will have t make it up to some other way :D

Thanks again for the rhizomes, they are safely in the ground with plenty of horse manure.

Cheers:)

Latest posts

Back