• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Rear Projection Tv

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is bourbon better than beer? Bourbon seems to get me pissed quicker but

Sorry, new to this site.

Sorry it was actually $16 for the blue string but I just ordered the multicoloured one with the 200 LED which is way better value per bulb and I'll put the blue one out the front.

View attachment 58481

Edit, obviously no affiliation but I can recommend this mob as a constant source of amusing shit - very reliable as well :lol:

The wife wanted some warm white lights for the jacaranda in the backyard so I got a 500 bulb 50m string (non solar) off ebay.

Thought I could cheaply do up a few other trees without needing mains power, but not a fan of the coloured ones. Nevermind, should be a good enough birthday present anyway.

I'll be honest, I have no ******* idea why I put them there. Reading back it would appear it was a brain fart moment.
Ha! Cheers.

I agree with the point you made but the quotes made me think that maybe you meant something else (but I was at a loss as to what that might have been).

Ha! Cheers.

I agree with the point you made but the quotes made me think that maybe you meant something else (but I was at a loss as to what that might have been).

You can't legally 'dump' in a public reserve; to me that's the mirth. I thought it an appropriate highlight of the mirth.

Back