Free Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem, I was was enhancing your understanding of domain registration, whois and related services - that anyone can see and use.

Now after mxd posted the link, and I alerted you to the fact that the domain owner has the same name as you, the whois details have been changed!
To me that is a blatant, clear and obvious indication that you are a devious, lying and conniving twat who made this post in an effort to promote their own shit website (your words not mine, I have no intention of visiting said website) but got caught out doing so, and now is not man enough to own up to it.

Ha! You said twat. And I'm drunk.

Also, what were we talking about? Or that's right. Bads. Otherwise knowns as people who fail.

From the AHB Forum guidelines
8. Advertising of beer related material is permitted at the discretion of the site administrators, providing the individual uses the correct sub forum, and requests to be identified as a Retailer.

10. The posting of unrelated advertising, unsolicited messages or any referral programs is not permitted without prior approval from the website Administrator.

I think our named Smithy Smith of Smith Street Smithfield is a shifty

What is a whois?

And the record changes in mere minutues after being caught out.

Please, we are amongst other things homebrewers - but we are not complete ******* retards

A keg of MY choice?
Ok, I'll have a keg of Westvleteren 12 thanks!

That is a very good choice. I have never had it but I do want it. I have almost ordered it online a few time. It has ether been sold out at the time or I could not justify the cost once i got to the online checkout and postage was added.

Hmmm think i will have a look for it now.

Ok I'm now stocking Tarps. In fact I'm having a tarp raffle. Drawn on New Year's Eve people!!
Whois you?
Is your raffle drawn New Year's Eve 2012, or some vague New Year you'll decide upon in the distant future?
Is the tarp in your raffle able to be used for practicing safe tarping, or is it old deteriorating stock with holes in it?
Most importantly if you've registered on your own website to win the tarp yourself have you made sure no electronic evidence is left that points to you as being a naughty boy?

Nuff said if your clean I'll take 2 tickets please.

Whois you?
Is your raffle drawn New Year's Eve 2012, or some vague New Year you'll decide upon in the distant future?
Is the tarp in your raffle able to be used for practicing safe tarping, or is it old deteriorating stock with holes in it?
Most importantly if you've registered on your own website to win the tarp yourself have you made sure no electronic evidence is left that points to you as being a naughty boy?

Nuff said if your clean I'll take 2 tickets please.
Ok now sold out of tarps

Ok now sold out of tarps
Bugger Me! I thought tarps were used to cover things up.
In your link a number 1 tarp must surely be almost the norm these days.
A number 4 tarp would be excellent to take along for a number 6 tarp at the next prostrate check.
I'd love a really good number 10 tarp without a number 7 tarp, they just spoil the pleasure too much.
Thinking about it a bit more, a lot of people these days probably seek out to mix a number 1 with a number 10 tarp for a bit of experimentation, in which case I vigorously advise safe tarping habits by including a number 7 tarp.

Good luck to all the ticket holders.

PS. update: All the kegs are now cleaned & ready for use & no brewer was harmed in the process :icon_cheers:

tumblr_lx1netPJcW1r4nqudo1_500.png

Just had a look at their ebay items for sale and their feedback score.
They dont know the best way to promote a new business but they know how to collect aliases - on ebay they are Tracy-Macca

Selling fake Oakley's tch tch

[root@centosdev01 ~]# whois ozhomebrew.com.au
[Querying whois.ausregistry.net.au]
[whois.ausregistry.net.au]
Domain Name: ozhomebrew.com.au
Last Modified: 14-Dec-2012 08:30:34 UTC
Registrar ID: No Tarps Here, but a free keg full of your fav up for grabs
Registrar Name: Smitho Smithy Smithson Simpleton

[root@centosdev01 ~]# whois ozhomebrew.com.au
[Querying whois.ausregistry.net.au]
[whois.ausregistry.net.au]
Domain Name: ozhomebrew.com.au
Last Modified: 14-Dec-2012 08:30:34 UTC
Registrar ID: No Tarps Here, but a free keg full of your fav up for grabs
Registrar Name: Smitho Smithy Smithson Simpleton

LOL.

Registrar: James, Jame Bond Smith

totally owned really, enjoyed this thread. Nerds make beer too [email protected].

Cheers,

D80

That is a very good choice. I have never had it but I do want it. I have almost ordered it online a few time. It has ether been sold out at the time or I could not justify the cost once i got to the online checkout and postage was added.

Hmmm think i will have a look for it now.

Do you mean the 8? The 12 is normally only sold at the abbey by appointment only and then you had to sign a certificate promising not to sell it on...
It was released in minimum quantities in the US and some other countries yesterday for the first time, peopled queued for hours in the cold!

$90 for a six pack and two glasses...

Back