Free Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from whois, it would appear the domain

Registrant Contact Name Shane S.......

could satisfy a login name of the OP.

poor form.

Yea, real cheap personal plug...

I'll take the free keg for the poor form.

I've had limited dealings with them. The owner tends to spam other forums trying to boost his own traffic <_< . I wouldn't recommend them. ;)

Hey Guys,

Just noticed this website. Anyone delt with them before. there is a keg up for Raffle. Just registered.

http://www.ozhomebrew.com.au

Anyone know anything about it

Thanks
Hi shane.s,

Welcome to the forum.
Whatever you do don't have anything to do with them!!! The owner has been exposed as being very deceitful & unworthy of being trusted.
I think you may find he will probably even win the raffle himself <_<

Cheers :icon_cheers:

That website's got everything! 404's, hotlinking images (from coopers.com.au), broken links, typos, unchanged template text, two Irish ales! And a free keg for one raffle winner!

Cheers,
tallie

So it sounds like a place that may try and pull one over you... :angry:

Wow, crap site - forum is horrendous to say the least.

Recipes section - one can this one can that - any fool can use google, no need to put them all in once place especially if they are tinned ones - most folk here brew from grain (in case you didn't know)

All in all - 1/10

Get it sorted before you launch ANY site and if you are going to spruik on well known sites such as this be ready for some valuable criticism

</my2c>

Sorry Guys I don't understand what you are talking about. What is Whois and I wont bother asking anymore questions on here. I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Have a great day

Sorry Guys I don't understand what you are talking about. What is Whois and I wont bother asking anymore questions on here. I don't know what you guys are talking about.
You don't need to understand, just click the link that mxd posted earlier, fill in the captcha code, and you will see that the person who owns the domain has the same name as you.

But from what others have said in this thread, it might be a good thing that you're not going to bother asking questions - or even posting on here in the future.

Have a great day
I think Whois is on first and What is on second, or it could be the other way round, I'm not sure. In fact I'm now so confused I'm not sure of anything anymore!

Yes everyone have a great day, I agree with that a least.

Latest posts

Back