Free Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmyummybeer

Reaction score
I have some Cascade a Mt Hood rhizomes available which are free if anyone wants to pick them up in Echuca. Otherwise if you want me to send them then I recon I could do that for $10. Sorry I will not post to Tassie or WA due to quarantine issues.

PM me if interested.

Cascades
Hops Cascade.jpgHops Cascade 2.jpg

Mt Hood
Hops Mt Hood.jpgHops Mt Hood 2.jpg

Yummy, you've got some good karma coming your way. This is a great deal for some luck ******* in Echuca.

Just thought I better clarify postage as $10 for one rhizome. If you want more and happy too send but will charge more on postage.

hi mmmyummybeer,

I would be interested in 2 of your cascades, I am in south Australia.

I am more than happy to pay at least the cost of postage. pm me

cheers,

lobo

I'd be intrested in a hood and a cascade. In adelaide. Hit me up and we will work it out. Thanks!

I'd also be keen for a couple of mt hoods and a cascade, posted to Brisbane.

Let me know if you still have some available and what the damage is and I'll get some money to you mate.

Cheers!
Al

Mardoo said:
Holy crap! They just arrived! Thanks mate! Not even 24 hours after I paid you. Awesome.
Can't take all the credit, seems like just when you start loosing faith in Aus Post they come back and surprise you.

Just updating that the Cascade's are all gone and I only have a couple of Mt Hood left.

My giant rhizome arrived and has taken poll position in my old north facing cement laundry tub garden. Cheers mate for the new addition, much appreciated and will be sure to pass it forward.

Latest posts

Back