• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Grolsh swing top bottles. Sydney Northern Beaches

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dom

Reaction score
IMG_20180805_145850.jpg
Hi all,
I have been instructed to get rid of bottles I am no longer using to make space in the garage.
I have approximately 80 of the 475ml Grolsh swing top bottles & 2x 1.5 litre bottles.
Free to whoever wants them.

Hi Dom

Could I take 20 off your hands? I live in Manly so can collect one eve.

Will

Hi Will,
No problem.
I'm in Narraweena, let me know what day you want to pick them up & I will leave them on the doorstep for you.

Hi Will,
I was going to pm you my address for you to pick up the bottles but it looks like I can't do so as a new member.
Would you be able to pm your mobile number & I will text you my address?

If you still have them I could take the rest. I live in Seaforth so can pick up tomorrow night after work. PM me your address and best time after 6.

If you still have them I could take the rest. I live in Seaforth so can pick up tomorrow night after work. PM me your address and best time after 6.
Hi Dom

Could I take 20 off your hands? I live in Manly so can collect one eve.

Will
Hi Will,
I can't pm as i am a new member.
If you text me on 0402110478 I will text you my address.

Hi Mattyh,
I can't pm as I am a new member.
If you text me on 0402110478 I will text you my address.

Latest posts

Back