• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free fridges to a good home - Belmont WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aces High

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've got these 2 fridges I want to get rid of. Both work great, but we're moving house. Pick up is from Belmont in Perth

The first one was originally used as a keg fridge and fits 2 x cornies (or possibly 3, its been a while) with the gas bottle outside. There are 2 holes for the taps on the front and also a hole drilled in the side for the gas line.
u
The second fridge is bigger (360L) and could probably fit four kegs in it. I have used it for beer/ hop storage and also as a fermenting fridge for my 70 litre fermenter.

I also have about 2+ kilos of recently purchased hops from Yob (about a month ago). Throw me some beers and you can have these with one of the fridges.

023.jpg024.jpg
025.jpg026.jpg

Aces

027.jpg

Full Pounds of
Galaxy flowers
Galaxy pellets

Almost full
Vic Secret
Cacade
citra
Magnum
Amarillo

Plus unopened galaxy 100g (2013 crop)

I must really like galaxy.

Plus a few other bits and pieces from older orders

if you was interested in selling some of them hops, im just in bayswater ;)

going to put down my first AG today and citra would come in damn handy

How about $50 bucks for the lot. That way I'll buy a case for this dry period

Naw, moving to the mid north coast of NSW. Bought 20 acres, so just closing down the brewery to get everything into a container.

Hops have gone to nvs-brews

Aces High said:
Naw, moving to the mid north coast of NSW. Bought 20 acres, so just closing down the brewery to get everything into a container.

good luck with the move, similar climate? we moved from Perth (Guildford) to get closer to the mrs family and have some kids, a bit friggin cold down here on the Gippsland lakes tho - mid north coast is my long term place to get to and settle, nice one!

Yob said:
Good move man, I've not got great memories of Belmont, got mugged there once upon a time..
It may have been me.. Who knows, I drink a lot

Shame to see you go Stu. Sounds awesome though, all the best big fella.

free fridge...anyone..anyone?

The 350L fridge is gone to Neanderthal, but I still have the other one. Who'd of thought that it would be this hard to get rid of a free fridge. Im pretty sure this one also fits my 70L fermenter, although its been a while since I tried it

Aces,
Pm sent
Nick

EDIT: Sorry, just spotted the piccies. Fridge bigger than i can sneak into the garage and use....thought it might have been bar fridge...cant use it. sorry

Hello is the first fridge still available? could you tell me the dimensions so i can check it will fit in my allocated space?

Yeah still available. Will get back to you on the dimensions this arvo

Aces High said:

Where abouts MNC?
You're welcome to hang out at CRABs if you're this far north

finley44 said:
Hello is the first fridge still available? could you tell me the dimensions so i can check it will fit in my allocated space?
Dimensions are:
520mm W x 540D x 1560H

sp0rk said:
Where abouts MNC?
You're welcome to hang out at CRABs if you're this far north
Thanks sp0rk, but im at Old Bar, might be a bit too far for a casual beer ;-)

Latest posts

Back