• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridges - Lake Macquarie Area

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airgead

Ohhh... I can write anything I like here
Reaction score
Hi Guys

My Mother in law is downsizing and has two fridges and a freezer to give away. Lake Macquarie area so good for any Central Coast or Newcastle brewers. Or Lake Macquarie brewers if there are any.

One is an upside down style Fisher & Paykel. The other is a regular style Kelvinator.

not the newest but both in good working order and would make great fermentation or keg fridges.

There is also a small bar fridge sized freezer. Could probably be converted into something suitable for brewing or used to keep food in if your tastes run that way.

PM me for more details and to arrange a pickup time.

Pics below.

1760.jpg

1762.jpg

1763.jpg

Ok. The upside down f&p is taken. Still the kelvinator and the small freezer left.

All taken now. Enjoy.

To the person who got the freezer, I have a small single font that would probably be good for a single tap keezer.
Send me a pm if interested. Very cheap!

Les - it was one of the removal guys who was moving her furniture who grabbed the freezer. Silly sod was going to use it for food.

Moad - cool. Enjoy.

Back