• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridges And Swingtop Bottles-brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlm

Reaction score
Giving away some of my crap for my pending interstate move. Have 2 fridges, 1 large thing which holds 2x30L fermenters, 3 jerry can type cubes or at a guess 4, maybe 5 with some work kegs. Other fridge is a bar fridge, fits 1 cube of either type, useful for cc'ing or bringing a no chill cube down to pitching temp in summer. Both are old and rusty and the shelves are long gone so really only useful as brew fridges. I'll post a pic later.Also have 6 crates of mostly swingtop bottles, others good pint bottles. Dusty, but for the most part only need a good rinse, again will post a photo later when i get home. Pick up southside at Mansfield.

Ok big fridge more than likely gone.....

You selling kegs? If so I may be interested.
Hells no, moving all my clothes inside my kegs and fermenters. Wanna buy a drum kit though? How about a big fish tank? Smaller fishtank? Can I interest you in a mulcher......

PM sent re: bottles.

What sort of mulcher, BTW?

Everything gone thanks. Clutch,The mulcher is a 5hp 4 stroke rover thing. Another member has expressed interest in it, I'm sending him a pic later today, I'll shoot one through to you too. I may not even have to put stuff on eBay the way this is going.... C'mon, mapex drum kit, great beginners kit only $350....and that big fish tank, 5'x2'x2 with stand and ehiem canister filter a steal at only $350, that's serious value folks.....

Latest posts

Back