• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge - Panania (sw Sydney)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jez

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm moving house and need to get rid of my fermenting fridge. I claimed it from the side of the road about 7 years ago and it hasn't missed a beat. It was used as my keg fridge for a while so there are 2 holes drilled in the front for the taps plus one in the side for the gas line. Has a bit of surface rust but inside is relatively clean.

IMG_1507.jpg IMG_1508.jpg IMG_1509.jpg

Pickup is from Panania in south western Sydney.

Jez

Bump - I still have this fridge & it needs a new home.

I will also throw in a free cooling digital thermostat controller with stainless probe

Jez

Hi Jez,

I'd certainly like to take it off your hands, but do you reckon you could give me the dimensions of the fridge before I commit? Space is limited at my joint and SWMBO would freak if I brought it home and it didn't fit.

Cheers

Hi Jez,

I'd certainly like to take it off your hands, but do you reckon you could give me the dimensions of the fridge before I commit? Space is limited at my joint and SWMBO would freak if I brought it home and it didn't fit.

Cheers

Sure thing mate. I won't be able to do so until Sunday but will PM them to you.

Jez

Awesome, thanks for that. I'll wait to hear from you then.

Back