• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE Fridge (Melb)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJ_L3ThAL

Such rapp, very bass
Reaction score
Hey guys, have outgrown this fridge of sorts, has treated me well. Has an ice box, can keep a ferment cold to 4C in middle of summer but can be a tiny bit noisey with compressor buzz. Perfectly fine in a garage just wouldn't put inside a living area might get annoying.

Holds 1 20-30L fermenter, Bunnings types etc

Dimensions external 460W x 855H x 600D
Internal 410W x 580H x 300D not including compressor hump and ice box section.

I've removed the inner door which I trimmed also but I have the piece so will supply with the fridge. Pics below!

Anyway first in its free pickup in Macleod. Couple of your finest would certainly not be rejected though [emoji2]. Prefer weeknight or weekends.

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1464409637.478390.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1464409650.408452.jpg

I take it the freezer section isn't particularly removable?

I've got a compressorless "fridge" but fermenter + airlock (yes - airlock) is 65cm.

Remove all the extraneous plastic bits & bend/straighten the cooling panel down towards the back of the fridge. Extra 15cm or so...

MartinOC said:
Remove all the extraneous plastic bits & bend/straighten the cooling panel down towards the back of the fridge. Extra 15cm or so...
Did that with the last one. That's why the current one is now icebox & compressor-less. The magic gas went... hisssssssssss when I tried to bend it.

Mind you, it is working damn fine now it is colder outside. Keeping an EIPA at 19*C no wukkas, despite pitching a good portion of the last yeast cake.

Latest posts

Back