• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free fridge in Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus_grant

Custom Title Now Available
Reaction score
I have a spare Samsung 587L fridge/freezer combo. I think the freezer and fridge are cooled separately but not quite sure on this. Cosmetically the fridge is quite nice.

The problem with the fridge is that it cools down the first time you turn it on (and quite quickly) but there is a problem with the thermostat in that it does not switch cooling back on again.

i have run it on a FridgeMate and that seems to work a lot better. Very intermittently it seems that the fridge doesn't get reset and doesn't hold temp.

Would be a great fridge if you are a sparky (or have a mate who is one) and could bypass the thermostat and use a FridgeMate/STC 1000 to fully control the fridge.

I would get it repaired but I live in a townhouse and don't really have room for it once I had thought sensibly about it. :p

fridge.png

fridgeInfo.png

First PM gets it..

Thanks,
Angus.

Back