• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Empty Longnecks Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almopec

Reaction score
Hi all,
first up I'm in Sydney, in the St George area.

Second up, we will moving in a few weeks to a smaller house, that doesn't have 4 sheds and ample storage space for hundreds and hundreds of empty beer bottles. So SWMBO has told me that I can only take a couple of hundred empties to the new place. This means I have to cull bottles.

So, I have 100 twist top long necks to give away for the cost of a bottle or two of your finest. All are in crates or boxes and have been thoroughly cleaned previously but have since gathered a little dust, as they were at the end of my bottling rotation. A fresh soak and rinse and they'll be good as new. The bottles are a bit of a mixed bag for brands, but some are the older 800ml CUB long necks that make bottling a batch just that little quicker. All are in good nick, with not chips etc.

I am happy for someone to take the lot in one hit, and the sooner the better, ie this weekend would be a good time to get rid of them, but another suitable time can be arranged if needed.

PM if interested.

Cheers

Al

Latest posts

Back