• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FREE - Empty 3L Tapking Bottles + 2 x Tapking Dispensers - about 40 bo

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat86

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A while ago I bought about 40 Empty Tapking bottles from another homebrewer for re-filling with homebrew. I've kept a few but have way too many.

I'm looking to give them away for free - they are in mixed condition. I have cleaned and sanitised some, others are boxed up from when I originally bought them so will need a clean before use.

I can also give you 2 x Tapking dispensers - one is in excellent condition, the other is from the seller.

Would like to get rid of all of them at once and asap - pick up in Carlingford NSW.

I also have some other stuff for free / sale - check my other post.

Cheers,

Hey Mate,
I too had a tap king dispenser and was disappointed when they pulled it; if you drop the Lion team an email ([email protected]) they'll ship you out a return post bag and then send you a $30 prepaid visa card per dispenser.

Cheers

Apparently the reimbursement period over.
That's generous mate I use mine all the time for hb and love it. if I was in nsw I would come pick it up

Thanks guys, yeah I hacked one and it works great until I get a kegerator set-up.

I should add, that I also have about 18 C02 bulbs for the empty bottles.

Hey guys,

Had some other items in a different thread - happy to give it to someone who will help take it off my hands. If you're interested, let me know asap!

• 40 x Empty Tapking Bottles with Dispenser/s + C02 bulbs
  • Bottles - Glass stubbies, pints, cleaned PET bottles - some new.
  • Brown Glass Swingtop bottles - 750 ml x 7 or 8.
  • 2 x cubes
  • 1 x 15L fermenter

• FREE: Mixed Bottles - mix of stubbies and 500ml + a few 700ml PET. Probably around 40 - 50 total.

*Some have homebrew in them which you are welcome to drink or tip!

• 7 x 750ml Brown Glass Swing-top bottles with new rubber seals. (These have been used a couple of times, but I found a few beers flat, so I replaced the seals.
    2-3 glass growlers - 1.8L

• 2 x Cubes in great shape.
    1 x 20LBunnings Blue Jerry Can + 1 x 15L Cube used for fresh wort - all kept sanitised and in great shape due to not being used much. I have some neoprene taped to the Jerry Can / cube to attach a temp probe

[*] FREE: 15L Round Fermenter (No pics) - this is a copper tun round (30-35CM) fermenter with an airlock hold and grommet. Awesome if you are brewing smaller batches or have limited space. Airlock not included!

Back