• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Coopers Pet Longneck Bottles.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fingerlickin_B

Mo Bitta, Mo Betta!
Reaction score
Hey folks, if anyone in Canberra wants some, I have a case of these that I no longer want/need.

They haven't been washed, but have only been emptied of the beer within the last few days, threads wiped and then caps re-fitted...so they don't have any hardened crap in/on them...will wash up super-easily :)

They are even in a new-ish coopers bottle box like the one they came in.

If you want them just drop me a PM or reply here :beer:

PZ.

Sorry should have been I'll have them....how many.

Can even pick them up

A full box Brownie...15 bottles.

Damn you are quick dude! :beerbang:

PZ.

Happened to be in the right place at the right time.....ohhhh lucky me.

Just bought 30 on the weekend but another 15 will certainly not go astray...specially at the perfect price.

Shoot me an email and we'll make arrangements.

I have forty or so of these available in Adelaide if anyone wants them.

Hmm Aaron so tempting to ask my dad to grab them and hold onto them until he comes to Canberra next, or I come home to Adelaide.

But I don't think it will be for some time and I have had my good fortune tonight.

Brownie

I have somewhere around 150, most will need cleaning. I'm willing to give them away in Perth in return for a few full bottles in return.

Brownie said:
Hmm Aaron so tempting to ask my dad to grab them and hold onto them until he comes to Canberra next, or I come home to Adelaide.

But I don't think it will be for some time and I have had my good fortune tonight.

Brownie
[post="83522"][/post]​

Brownie,
I hope to be kegging by Christmas. If you want, the best part of 120 odd PET's are yours.

M

Mandrakar,

Be still my beating heart free brewing equipment. Done happy to take them off your hands..Will pm you details so we can maintain contact.

LOL, makes me so dirty people from dif states must be more generous then us sydney folk as you never see any giveaways from us!

DrewCarey82 said:
LOL, makes me so dirty people from dif states must be more generous then us sydney folk as you never see any giveaways from us!
[post="84152"][/post]​

AND Territories!

(Mind you, I dont recall having seen any posts from Darwin?? I would have thought huge volumes of beer would have been a given for our northern bretheren)

hi Aaron
if they havent been spoken for i would like them if possible,live just north of gawler and will be back down that way in 4 weeks
cheers
fergi

i'd be watching what you say about the Northern Territorians with big d around!

Latest posts

Back