Quantcast

Free Clean But Dusty Bottles- Central Coast Nsw

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

kierent

Reaction score
Hi allAbout time I had a clean out and with kegs now I don't use these bottles. Most were dried by me and then stored under the house so aren't moldy but are dusty. All crown seals. You can even have the plastic crates :)There are also 30 screw cap wine bottles also clean and dry. If not taken in a few weeks I'll recycle. Probably best to PM, I might forget to check this post

image.jpg

Stephen2257

Reaction score
Hi allAbout time I had a clean out and with kegs now I don't use these bottles. Most were dried by me and then stored under the house so aren't moldy but are dusty. All crown seals. You can even have the plastic crates :)There are also 30 screw cap wine bottles also clean and dry. If not taken in a few weeks I'll recycle. Probably best to PM, I might forget to check this post

Stephen2257

Reaction score

Stephen2257

Reaction score
Hi Kierent, I will take your longnecks if you don't mind separating. Will try PM you.

kierent

Reaction score
Looks like the bottles are gone. Thanks

Latest posts