• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Busted Fridge (melbourne)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malnourished

Reaction score
Anyone want a busted fridge?

It kinda works - makes loads of ice around the freezer and doesn't get cold enough, but it might be fixable if you know what you're doing. Otherwise it'd work fine as a fermentation chamber.

It's smallish, maybe 1500mm high, with a small freezer section. It fits two corny kegs easily, but not enough space for four, and it has an awesome "Rack off lefty scum" sticker on it. I can get proper measurements if anyone wants.

I'm in Brunswick, and I need to get rid of it by the 14th.

Anyone want a busted fridge?

It kinda works - makes loads of ice around the freezer and doesn't get cold enough, but it might be fixable if you know what you're doing. Otherwise it'd work fine as a fermentation chamber.

It's smallish, maybe 1500mm high, with a small freezer section. It fits two corny kegs easily, but not enough space for four, and it has an awesome "Rack off lefty scum" sticker on it. I can get proper measurements if anyone wants.

I'm in Brunswick, and I need to get rid of it by the 14th.

Are you getting rid of a fridge or a wife? :rolleyes:

"Rack off lefty scum"
Is it Eddie`s fridge? does it have sticker
"From Broady we dont drink outta cornie`s"

Latest posts

Back