Free Brew Cupboard In Hunter Valley

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Quality over Quantity
Reaction score
Hi HAG's

I have on offer...... one well loved and cherished brew cupboard.

Its been fully overhauled heavy duty shelving and double overhead Foxtails. A light and double powerpoint in the insulated firmentation compartment completes the brewing experience :lol:

It plugs into the power point too so no wiring to be done.

The shelves on the left hold 40 botles each..... thats 160 longnecks or a bit over 5 x 23 liter batches.

The Firmenter shelf has a slot cut into it for the bottling tube and has a handy storage area underneath for cappers ect.

I will put a few pics of it empty as it stands tonight too look at.

The price........... $13,990 ono, or a bottle or 2 of your best brew..... which ever you choose.

Pick up only...... i wont post this :)

PM me if your keen......

cheers

cupboard_closed.jpg

inside_cupboard.jpg

power_in_side.jpg

light_and_power.jpg

No takers?

Oh well...... firewood it is.

cheers

Looks like it has served you well tony. Did you ever have a temp control rigged up to that? Good option for someone looking for better control over temps for their ferments. In my books that just as important if not more so than any other step.

yeah i had a little temp controller in there that powered an electric blanket to hold temp. I had this from my first brew but believed the tin and firmented it at 24 deg or so.

I thought home brew just tasted like tropical punch cordial.

How many folks have given up on the first go because of the shit instructions on the tins.

But yeah..... the old cupboard holds some fond memories........will be a shame to waste it. THe shelf for the firmenter will hold a 60 liter firmenter easy. Hell it holds my fat arse..... i tested it last night.

here is what it looked like up and running.

cheers

brew_cupboard.jpg

brew_cupboard1.jpg

Latest posts

Back