• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Bottles - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wambesi

brewer
Reaction score
With three moves coming up (moving to Sydney, moving to AG and moving to kegs - well keg for now at least) I have a stack of bottles I have to get rid off - orders have been given from missus if I want to go to Kegs.

So I have to give away to a good home (but I will gladly accept a beer or two of your finest to keep me going until I get to Sydney and start brewing again... :)

104 Screw top stubbies
33 crown seal stubbies
6 crown seal longnecks
1 swing top grolsh
These bottles have all been rinsed out and most have had their original labels cleaned off with maybe a small sticker placed on from my brews.

6 cartons (12 in each) of good quality thick crown seal longnecks which need to be emptied (beer pass the used by date) - These are the ones Velophile was giving away last year. I am keeping 4 boxes for myself but it's kind of overkill keeping the rest as I am not brewing as much as I was planning!

PM me if you are interested, I need to get rid of these ASAP, if no offers over the week they will most likely go to the tip on Saturday.
I'm up in South Morang for those interested and pickup time can be arranged for after that time. (But preferred before).

Cheers! :beer:

sorry to see you going Wambesi....

I can attest to the quality of Velophiles longnecks (and that beer in them is past its drinking date - i tried it!)... I have 8 cases of them myself

any brewers wanting bottles, this is as good as it gets.

sorry to see you going Wambesi....

I can attest to the quality of Velophiles longnecks (and that beer in them is past its drinking date - i tried it!)... I have 8 cases of them myself

any brewers wanting bottles, this is as good as it gets.

True, enjoyed my time here but with my employer I tend to move a lot.
But this time it was my choice, going to learn a new trade and hopefully enjoy it all again, and in the downtime move to AG and kegging, what could be better!

Back