Free Bottles Etc, Tas.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spork

Reaction score
Hey Tassie brewers.

Setting up a portable keg system for camping, and use kegs @ home. Can't see myself ever doing a lot of bottles again, so I thought I'd "give a bit back" to someone, as people from this forum have been so generous to me.

Approx (CBF counting them at the moment) 4 dozen coopers tallies. Might be 5 dozen. Might be a few foreigners. All clean and labels removed, but might be a bit dusty! Have been stored inside (no snails etc).
Also 4-5 dozen PET bottles and lids. Some used and cleaned, many / most BRAND NEW!

Also, if my BIL doesn't want them, I have a bottle tree and a bottle sanitiser that I no longer need.
I should know by tomorrow night if he wants them or not.

Although the bottles are free, and empty, I wouldn't object to whoever takes them leaving a couple of full bottles of their AG finest behind.

Cheers.

Hey Tassie brewers.

Setting up a portable keg system for camping, and use kegs @ home. Can't see myself ever doing a lot of bottles again, so I thought I'd "give a bit back" to someone, as people from this forum have been so generous to me.

Approx (CBF counting them at the moment) 4 dozen coopers tallies. Might be 5 dozen. Might be a few foreigners. All clean and labels removed, but might be a bit dusty! Have been stored inside (no snails etc).
Also 4-5 dozen PET bottles and lids. Some used and cleaned, many / most BRAND NEW!

Also, if my BIL doesn't want them, I have a bottle tree and a bottle sanitiser that I no longer need.
I should know by tomorrow night if he wants them or not.

Although the bottles are free, and empty, I wouldn't object to whoever takes them leaving a couple of full bottles of their AG finest behind.

Cheers.

G'day Spork,
If the bottle tree is not wanted, I'd like to put in a bid for that!

Hi mate.
BiL thinks he will want the tree and the sanitiser, so will put them aside until family visit @ xmas.

Had a quick count and culled some "foreigners". 6 dozen coopers tallies, and about 40 PET bottles still looking for a home. Seems a waste to throw them all out. Will put the on gumtree or ebay if no-one here wants them.

I'd love them for sure but just too far for me to travel to collect them sorry. :(

All the PET bottles are gone as have 2 dozen coopers tallies.

37 Coopers tallies left at this never-to-be-repeated price!

Get 'em while they're brown.

Latest posts

Back