• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Bottles, Bottles And More Bottles - Adelaide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breadenhound

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am moving at the moment and need to get rid of all my bottles ASAP! Is there someone out there that would like to take them off my hands? I need them gone by Sunday afternoon, if I get no replies I will take them to the recycling depot.

There are:
- 5 boxes of coopers PET
- 9 boxes of green glass
- 3 boxes of brown glass

I would prefer someone to take them all if possible. PM me - I live near the Marion shopping center.

Thanks - Breadenhound :D

bottles.JPG

Id be keen for the PET's mate. I have a mate whos just got into brewing and is sticking with bottles for now....

Whatcha after for them mate? And by sunday, do you mean TOMORROW?

Edit: Id take them all off your hands but i dunno if they would fit in my charade lol...

Yes, by tomorrow :p

What suburb are you at?

Id be keen for the PET's mate. I have a mate whos just got into brewing and is sticking with bottles for now....

Whatcha after for them mate? And by sunday, do you mean TOMORROW?

Edit: Id take them all off your hands but i dunno if they would fit in my charade lol...

are the glass ones twist or crown?

Doh! If the plastic falls through i'll take them off your hands. I live in plympton, near the corner of anzac & Marion roads. I can only grab a nanna troll @ a time but I can come now. Glass too I guess. If you're willing to drive I can take the lot =)

PS for the low, low cost of 2 of the plastic ones i'll store the rest for Ben.=p

The glass bottles are crown seals.

Thanks to everyone for your PM's, bottles are now spoken for. I will let you know if they become available again.

My apologies, Had the swap meet saturday followed by a rather large weekend and only just got back on the 'puter. THe plastic bottles were for a mate not me so it wasnt super urgent. All good.

G day all.

I also have some bottles to give away.

48 coopers tallies. very clean. labels still on. in their cartons (4).

I bought these when I was bottling & emptied them in record time just so i could bottle my brew.
On the off chance that someone needs some bottles I thought I would put these out there b4 i recycle them.
pick up only pls.

josh.

Latest posts

Back