• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Bits N Pieces

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad

Reaction score
I have a bottle filler/washer and two nasa burner stands (without burner) free for anyone wanting to pick up from Forest Lake (Brisbane), or I can bring to a BABBs meeting.

The bottle filler hasn't been used, but I have found the washer useful for cleaning bottles for the first time.
Bottle_Filler__Medium_.JPG

Of the burner stands, one is brand new and still in wrapping.
Stand_New__Medium_.JPG
The other is used.
Stand_Used__Medium_.JPG

The items will be binned if unclaimed after 2 weeks.

I have a bottle filler/washer and two nasa burner stands (without burner) free for anyone wanting to pick up from Forest Lake (Brisbane), or I can bring to a BABBs meeting.

brand new and still in wrapping.
View attachment 17666

The items will be binned if unclaimed after 2 weeks.

G'day Chad,

I will grab the brand new NASA stand if you can manage to give it to Ross at BABBS to hold on to until next time I come down. Will PM him now. Many thanks in advance.

TP :beer:

Hi chad,

What a great offer - I'd love the second nasa burner stand - will save me building one!

Will organise a pick up time by PM if thats OK

M

G'day Chad,

I will grab the brand new NASA stand if you can manage to give it to Ross at BABBS to hold on to until next time I come down. Will PM him now. Many thanks in advance.

No probs Pete.

Same again Mobrien

actually - just thinking a bit chad - can you give me the height of the stand floor to top? Better make sure it'll fit under my brew stand! :D

M

bugger - I've only got 28! Looks like I need to build my own - cutting up something like that just aint right.

Thanks for the offer though - hopefully someone else can make good use of it.

M

bugger - I've only got 28! Looks like I need to build my own - cutting up something like that just aint right.

M

put a 3cm block under the edges of your stand!!

M

Mobrien,

Why not cut 40mm off each of the legs then weld on three pieces of flat mild steel (with drilled holes for bolting the stand down if you feel so inclined?).
Know anyone with a welder?

TP. :beer:

righto righto - too fast to cop out :D I'll still take it if its still there - I'll reply to your PM chad!

M

Cool, two stands gone.
I would have thought the bottle filler and washer would have gone first. I guess more people are kegging these days.

Cool, two stands gone.
I would have thought the bottle filler and washer would have gone first. I guess more people are kegging these days.
PM sent

Cheers,

microbe

What a guy! Chad happened to be out near my place this evening, and dropped of the free stand - how good is that!

I tested it out, its all going to work really well - just need to get some wheels for the brewstand and we're off.

Thanks again Chad - photos will come when its up and going!

M

In passing, if anyone in Adelaide was after a NASA stand (minus the burner) I have two burner-less stands free to a good home. Email me if you want them.

What a guy! Chad happened to be out near my place this evening, and dropped of the free stand - how good is that!

I tested it out, its all going to work really well - just need to get some wheels for the brewstand and we're off.

Thanks again Chad - photos will come when its up and going!

M

Mobrien,

Wheels, castors, who would have thought? :p

Mobrien,

Wheels, castors, who would have thought? :p

LOL - it was very funny - I was tellying my wife how close it was to working, and relayed the couple of suggestions - and she says - "you keep complaining its hard to move, why don't you just put wheels on it and solve all the issues?!"

She's a clever one! Talk about state the obvious!

M

Thanks for the homebrew guys. If I had of known I could get free beer for giving away my shit, I would have done this sooner.
Now... lets see what else I can find <_< :p .

Latest posts

Back