Free Belgian Beer Tastings

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoNG

RIP-FaB (BiBIFaP)
Reaction score
just thought i'd share this with you lot...... Somebody gotta do it.!!!!
(would have preferred cash, but hey.... shouldnt be picky) :p

Thank you for agreeing to take part in our Beer Interview, which you will be attending for 1 hour with a male friend who also likes beer like you to chat and taste some beers.

Please check below, the time listed for your interview.

Date: ******June 2007

Time: ? pm

(Please arrive 10 minutes before the session starts. Late arrivals may not be admitted or paid). Make sure you allow enough time for locating the venue and parking etc. Allow 1 hour for this event.

Venue: Heritage Belgian Beer Cafe, at the Rocks
(Go to the far end of the bar and ask for ******)

Payment: $80.00 Coles / Myer Gift Card posted on completion of the project. One Voucher for you and another one for your Friend.

These interviews are conducted based on specific criteria and a specific number of people. Once you confirm with us that you will attend it is vital that you do so. Your non-attendance without notifying us will result in your removal from our database.

Thank you for participating in what should be a very interesting interview, and please, dont drink and drive.

:super:

Mate,

You gotta get me on that list. I do market research but I've never been offerred anything like that before.

Lucky Sod.

$80 an hour for tasting beer :chug:

Could be worse

Kabooby :)

I usually charge a bit more than that, but it seems to be in the name of science, so it would be churlish to turn down such a request... :D

Geez, I could think of worse things to research
And everytime the market researchers ring me up and ask all the qualifying categories, it's always "we've filled the quota for your group". :rolleyes:

:lol:
i think i might drive, so i'll need a spit bucket i think..! :eek:

Latest posts

Back