Free Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeterS

Reaction score
I was searching for some new recipes and I came across this topic. Have a look at the site, I think it is interesting!

Free Beer

Cheers
PeterS... :beerbang:

Something like this has come up previously I think.

Once again the queston is asked.

Where can one source guarana beans?

Are they available over here?

cheers
johnno

Edit: Fixed the link

Has anyone made this? I would be interested to know if the guarana beans (if they can be sourced anywhere) make much of a difference or if they are just a gimmick to differentiate the beer from other similar HB recipes.

cheers

If people like spam go for this had about 25 windows pop up instantously which is handy @ work.

Congrats to the mongrel that made the link.

TOOL!

If people like spam go for this had about 25 windows pop up instantously which is handy @ work.

TOOL!

I didn't get any pop-ups. Try setting up pop-up blocking in your browser.

I assume they use a free webhost, which funds itself by pumping ads to web n00bs.

TOOL!

So who are you calling a Mongrel and a Tool ?

Just went to the link again and all is good for me too. No popups whatsoever.

Doc

*sniff* *sniff*... can you smell that?

Smells like spyware! I think you should be calling your boss a mongrel and a tool for not putting appropriate anti-virus/spyware software on your PCs at work.

You should be using Firefox. You wouldn't get the popup problem then.... and before you say, "I can't I'm at work".... grab Portable Firefox which doesn't need to be installed and runs off a USB stick or just from your My Documents Folder or anywhere really.

You should be using Firefox. You wouldn't get the popup problem then.... and before you say, "I can't I'm at work".... grab Portable Firefox which doesn't need to be installed and runs off a USB stick or just from your My Documents Folder or anywhere really.

Yeah firefox is great heaps better than IE

Cheers Aspro

Back