Free Beer Mugs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh what the hell.... Sign me up for the advertising indoctrination! :p

Q. How long will it take for me to receive my free Beer Mug?

A. It depends, our advertisers chose who they want to send their product to. If you are 18-25 and living in New York or London and an advertiser want to advertise to all 18-25 year old in the US and UK. Then you will get a ball as soon as that advertiser makes payment and the balls are ready and mailed. If no advertiser is available or you are not in the target demographic it may take much longer before you receive your ball.

Why am I getting a ball for, I wanted a beer mug!

Why am I getting a ball for, I wanted a beer mug!
If the cheapskates send you a ball, just repackage and mark it "Not at this address" and chuck it back to them.

They'll have to pay for the return postage, IIRC.

Seth (not participating, it just encourages them) :p

I'm in - my beer mug is always half full, not half empty. Worth a few spam emails for a mug, but if not, no big loss....
:D

InCider.

Looks like plastic. I don't really need another glass, let alone something that is probably plastic.

Doc

That reminds me. I found this site some time ago. About the same time I found AHB IIRC.

Still waiting....

:(

That reminds me. I found this site some time ago. About the same time I found AHB IIRC.

Still waiting....

:(

See it's linked to the free USB theingie...

The free USB thing has been mentioned on another forum - apparently no one has ever received one...

I still signed up tho. *crosses fingers*

:unsure:

just a whole lot of phone calls from india!

well no more than usual.

No mug

Back