• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: assorted bottles and cubes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisso81

Reaction score
Hi all, have a few 500 and 750ml crown seals looking for a new home and a few 17l cubes, a bottle of your finest wouldn't go astray if you felt like being generous. Located in Bittern, Mornington Peninsula.

It's a sad day when you can't give away Coopers longnecks on a brewing forum, these will be around until next Tuesday then sadly recycled

I've tried to give bottles away before with no luck. I remember when I started out i paid top dollar for my bottles.

Hey Chris. You're miles and miles away from me but I'll be down on the peninsula (unfortunately rye, not so close) on the weekend of the 22nd.
I'd be very keen for a box/slab or 2 of the coopers 750's. The rest I'm not sure about but might be tempted once I lay eyes on free stuff [emoji1]
Would you be able to hold on until then?
Totally fine if not, just thought I'd check.

No worries mate, I'll keep them aside for you. Just shoot me a pm to sort out the finer details closer to the date. Cheers

Back