• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free ADL Bar fridge compressor LG.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elcarter

Reaction score
Howdy,

A few months back I was well on the way of making a ferment chamber from a surplus bar fridge I had.

I've carefully removed it from the fridge shell - no easy task. The thermostat's still hooked up but a STC 1000 would be the go.

It works a treat super cold in no time and I even had the frame for it kocked up.

Then the missus wanted a new fridge and the cost of the thermo panels I had planned on using was more expensive than what I could get for the fridge so I went down that path.

I've kept it for a few months but I don't think I'll make use of it.

If you can give it a brewing home it's yours!

I've got a tip run coming up soon so feel free to take it with or without the stand.

A 60L fermenter fits perfectly within the frame.

20131228194747-3fc33568-me.jpg

20131228194721-7d1be78e-me.jpg
20131228194651-4ccedfe0-me.jpg

Looks like Robbo5253 has first pick when he decides to brave the metropolis that is Adelaide.

It is a scary place with really bad drivers after all.

As long as it is gased its a bargin. If you nick the tube and let the gas out it is not worth it.

Hey mate,

I am going to give it a miss, just realised it wont fit where i wanted it. Sorry to stuff you around.

Cheers

Robbo

No problem mate,

Any other takers - this thing will end up in the tip.

Back